Acceptance of Terms
In this section, ‘Content’ means any information, mode of expression, or other material and services found on EconomyObserver.com. This includes articles, questions, answers, reviews, comments, tips or other pieces of written content, as well as software, our writings, graphics and any and all other features that may be found on the Website.
EconomyObserver.com is a general interest website containing content analysing a wide variety of topics, offered for your general information and entertainment purposes only. The content is not, and should not be construed as, financial, medical, legal or other professional advice. You should not rely on the information you find here to inform your decisions; rather, use it as a starting point for doing your own independent research. In the content we make available on our Website, we rely on a wide variety of sources and contributors. We believe these sources of data to be generally accurate and reliable, but sometimes they may not be. You should assume that EconomyObserver.com has not verified the accuracy or correctness of the content available on the Website.
All information provided on EconomyObserver.com is to be used on an ‘as is, with all faults’ basis. You agree that under no circumstances shall EconomyObserver.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or any other type of loss or injury resulting from your use, or downloading of any content on our site. This includes, but is not limited to, loss or injury caused by contingencies beyond our control in creating or delivering any portion of EconomyObserver.com. Nothing herein excludes or limits EconomyObserver.com’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence, or excludes or limits our duties or any liability under any applicable law.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. You agree that EconomyObserver.com and its affiliates and advertisers shall not be liable for any decision made or action taken by you or others based upon reliance on news, information, or any material published at EconomyObserver.com.
EconomyObserver.com services may include, but not be limited to, any service or content that EconomyObserver.com provides to you, including, but not limited to images, photographs, information, messages, audio clips, video clips, illustrations, pictures, data, graphics, sounds, scripts and user comments. EconomyObserver.com may amend, suspend or cancel the services provided to for any reason, at any time, without prior notice or warning. EconomyObserver.com may also restrict your access to parts or all of the services without prior notice or liability.
1. You agree not to change or modify any part of the Website.
2. You agree not to distribute any of the content of services of the Website in any medium without EconomyObserver.com’s prior written authorisation.
3. You agree not to solicit, in any medium, for commercial or private purposes, any users of the Website in relation to their user submissions.
4. You agree not to, or attempt to, disable or interfere with any of the security related features of the Website, that may include, but not limited to (i) restricting the use or of any user submissions, or (ii) impose limitations on use of the Website or the content accessible on the Websitee to other internet users.
EconomyObserver.com reserves the right to delete at any time, for any reason, without prior notice, any EconomyObserver.com user comment or question submission answers. This Website is not designed for persons under the age of thirteen (13). If you are below this age, you may not use the Website.
Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party Website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party Website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
1. You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products
2. You do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
3. You do not link from a Website that is not owned by you; and
4. Your Website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with international law.
1. To communicate or transmit, any communication or solicitation created or intended to obtain personal details, that may include, but not be limited to password, account, or private information from any EconomyObserver.com user;
2. To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, intimidate or persecute other EconomyObserver.com users;
3. To upload, communicate or transmit, any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, offensive, profane, vulgar, anti-social or otherwise violates any law or right of any person or third party;
4. To create, submit or distribute unwanted email to any other EconomyObserver.com users.
5. To violate any local or international laws, including but not limited to copyright laws;
6. To submit comments or narrative linking to affiliated applications, marketing schemes, web logs, or off-topic content;
7. To pursue any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all local laws with relation to online conduct, social etiquette and acceptable content;
8. To attempt to, and impersonate another user, person or third party.;
9. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile to any person or third party.
11. EconomyObserver.com reserves the right, but is not obliged to, to become involved in any way with disputes or disagreements between you and other EconomyObserver.com users.
Commenting & Question Submission
For commenting, you may not A) choose a EconomyObserver.com name that is a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person, or B) use a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without the appropriate authorisation; or C) use as a name that is deemed racist, vulgar of obscene by EconomyObserver.com. EconomyObserver.com reserves the right, but not the obligation to refuse the submission of, or delete comments or question submissions without prior notice or reason given.
Access to the Website is restricted to individuals who are a minimum 18 years old, and to those who are using the Website on their own behalf or as an authorised employee or representative of a company. If you do not qualify with the above mentioned criteria, do not use the services on this Website.
Whenever you use the services of EconomyObserver.com, you grant in relation to question submissions, to EconomyObserver.com, a global, royalty-free, non-exclusive transferable licence, and to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, display and produce derivative works of the said user question submissions in any media formats and through any media channels or other chosen medium. Whenever you use the services of EconomyObserver.com, you grant in relation to every user of EconomyObserver.com, a global, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to access your question submissions through EconomyObserver.com, and to distribute, reproduce, modify, display, and prepare derivative works of, such question submissions.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THAT OF THIRD PARTIES) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ECONOMYOBSERVER.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE SERVICE AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THAT OF THIRD PARTIES) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SERVICE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
ECONOMYOBSERVER.COM MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE TECHNOLOGY WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ECONOMYOBSERVER.COM THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
Limitation Of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER ECONOMYOBSERVER.COM NOR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES, ACCOUNT PROVIDERS OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY HARMS, WHICH LAWYERS AND COURTS OFTEN CALL DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN IF ECONOMYOBSERVER.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) ANY BREACH OF THE SERVICE’S SECURITY MEASURES (ii) THE COST OF GETTING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, (iii) ANY PRODUCTS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iv) UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (v) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANYONE ON THE SERVICE; (vi) THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORISED USE, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT PROVIDER SITE, EVEN IF THE PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; OR (vii) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless EconomyObserver.com, its contractors, subsidiaries, agents and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation of this Agreement. You also agree to indemnify Yavli of any liability as a result of the termination of your access and use of the services of the Website or Services.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure the Website and Services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if the Website or its Services are unavailable at any time. Where possible we will try to give our users advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.