Information We Collect
1. Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
2. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you submit a question to be answered by a professional.
3. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
5. On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers.
6. Such information will not identify you personally it is aggregated statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
7. We may also place a pixel on pages on our Website, or those of our advertisers and partners. This enables us to record in our server logs that a specific user ID has visited a particular page. This data allows us to analyse and determine our audience’s behavioural characteristics, which helps us to optimise our site, advertisement placement, and marketing focus.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use Of Your Information
EconomyObserver.com may disclose your personal information: (a) to its third party advertising partners and affiliated companies for the purpose of providing the content to you in an efficient manner; and (b) for the purpose of properly administering your account in accordance with the standard operating procedures of EconomyObserver.com and its partners and affiliated companies. We are not responsible for the actions of such third party companies, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to these or to any other third parties.
In addition, EconomyObserver.com may disclose personal information when we are lawfully authorized or required to do so.
Information about our users, including personal information, may also be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership or in any other situation where personal information may be transferred as one of the business assets of EconomyObserver.com.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties where we are legally required to disclose your information.
We have put in place various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline.
Third Party Advertisements
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.